DEA's Inland Northwest Water Resources team is hiring for a Junior Water Resources Engineer-in-Training to work on a variety of assignments related to habitat restoration, fish passage, floodplain analysis, and storm water management. This position can be located in Spokane, WA or Coeur d'Alene, Boise, or Pocatello, ID.
- Designing of potable water, stormwater, and sanitary sewer systems.
- Preparing supporting design documentation, including reports and technical memorandums.
- Developing solutions to design problems.
- Making revisions to documents marked up by client and/or Engineer.
- Creating and managing electronic document file structure, naming convention in accordance with company standards.
- Working closely with Project Managers, Engineers, and Drafters to set-up and manage construction drawings and design documentation.
- Can be relied on as productive team member to work on a typical set of project documents from beginning to end with professional quality output that conforms to company standards.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training certification or has passed the FE exam
- 0-6 years of experience collecting data, completing hydrologic and hydraulic analyses, writing reports, and preparing design drawings
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Health Savings and Lifestyle Spending Account with employer contribution
- Support for continuing education and training opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Flexible 9/80 (every other Friday off) work schedule
- Holistic Wellbeing Program with a focus on physical, emotional, financial, career and community health
- Opportunity for growth with support and mentoring to help with professional goals
Potential office locations include: Spokane, WA; Coeur d'Alene, ID; Boise, ID; Pocatello, ID.